- OVERALL MISSION
The Physiotherapy assistant will be able to perform tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organizations physiotherapy department for the better mate of the organization
- EQUIPMENT/ METHODS
- Mobilizing and manipulating muscles and joints to improve movement
- PERFORMANCE CRITERIA
- Evaluating the medical history and functional ability of new patients.
- Develop treatment plans based on medical diagnosis and prescription.
- Provide monthly statistics as requested
- Observes confidentiality when handling the patients/organization information
- MAIN ACTIVITIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be professional, legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of your own work including the management of patients in your care.
- Assessment and management of all patients seeking physiotherapy services with various conditions.
- Mobilizing and manipulating muscles and joints to improve movement.
- Should display competence in the use of physiotherapy equipment such as electrotherapy, infrared, active-cell-therapy, and ultrasound.
- Competent in using a wide variety of assessment techniques and skills
- Giving patients exercises designed to strengthen and increase their motor abilities.
- Giving physiotherapy treatment and rehabilitation to in-patients.
- To be of observant of time management, effective communication, and work ethics so as to provide quality physiotherapy sessions.
- To maintain and demonstrate your own clinical professional development by keeping up to date with new treatment trends and research, incorporating them into your work when necessary.
- Demonstrate the use of mobility aids
- Inspection and setting up of equipment
- PROFILE OF NECESSARY COMPETENCIES/SKILLS
Educational Background & Experience
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Two to Five years relevant job experience
- Ability to prepare reports
- Computer literate
Leadership & Behavioral Skills
- Mature disposition
- Cross functional communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing job demands
- Confidentiality and Integrity
- Able to work under pressure and deliver according to deadlines
- A result/ performance oriented person
- A team player in safety and house keeping activities “with a can do attitude”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com