Our medical scheme in collaboration with Prudential Life Assurance will cover you for outpatient, inpatient and emergency services should the need arise. While your focus should be on getting better, we will take care of the rest.
The information provided below is a summary of the key features of the Medland Scheme.
What are you covered for?
Overall Annual Limit K1,000,000
Outpatient Treatment – Cover up to K50,000 and K15,000 per claim
- Consultations with General Practitioners and Specialists
- Laboratory Tests
- General Imaging Services including:
- General Ultrasound
- Specialized Imaging Services including:
- Bone Densitometer
- OBGYN Ultrasounds
- Prescribed Medicine
Inpatient treatment – Cover up to Overall Annual Limit of K1,000,000
- Accommodation in a Semi-Private with free upgrade to Private Room upon availability.
- Accommodation in ICU, Cardiac ICU, Neonatal Intensive Care
- Emergency Procedures
- Emergency Room
- Elective Procedures
- Internal and External Surgical Prosthesis
- Specialized Imaging
- Laboratory Tests
- Specialized Treatment
- Cancer Treatment up to K200,000
- Organ Transplant up to K 200,000
- Kidney Dialysis (Inpatient and Outpatient) up to K200,000
- Cardiovascular Surgery excluding Internal & External Prosthesis up to K200,000
- HIV & AIDS up to K50,000
- Psychiatric Treatment – Medland CETA Program
- Emergency Dental Treatment of incurring accidental damage to sound natural teeth. Up to K10,000
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains (within Zambia and Abroad) up to K50,000
- Maternity & Newborn Cover Up to K20,000
- Physiotherapy up to 6 sessions both outpatient and inpatient.
- Local Road Ambulance & Air Ambulance within Zambia only Up to Overall Annual Limit
Welcome Package Checkup
- Consultation with GP
- Laboratory tests (CBC, Glucose, Creatinine)
- Chest X-Ray
- PSA (If applicable)
- Mammography (If applicable)